- You are entering into these Terms with Loanitt Limited (“Loanitt”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a company registered in Ireland under registration number 643708. Our registered address is Knockeen, Piltown, Co. Kilkenny. Loanitt is licenced by the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission to act as a credit intermediary pursuant to the Consumer Credit Act, 1995. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is a conflict between these Terms and the additional terms that apply to a service or feature offered through the Website, the terms that apply to that service or feature shall take precedence to the extent of such conflict.
2. PROVIDING ACCURATE INFORMATION
- You must treat your user ID and password as secure and confidential and must not disclose them to any third party. You must notify us at the following email address email@example.com as soon as possible if you know or suspect any unauthorised use of your account, user ID, password, or of any other security breach. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account or password, until you report misuse to us.
- If at any time we believe that you have failed to comply with any part of these Terms, or in response to any other security incident, we may disable any user ID or password, regardless of whether you chose it or we allocated it. Taking this action does not limit any other rights we may have.
- Loanitt supports logins using two-step authentication for your protection. You will not be able to access your account without two-step verification.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not amount to an endorsement of any information or materials contained on such sites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the contents of any linked third-party website. You access third-party websites at your own risk.
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, including text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, illustrations, photographs, trademarks, logos and computer code, the design, structure, arrangement, selection, coordination, expression, and ‘look and feel’ of the Website (together, “Our Content”). All of these rights are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved to the relevant owner or licensee of those works. Your use of the Website and Our Content does not grant you any rights in relation to any of the intellectual property rights or other associated rights.
- You may not alter, reproduce, republish, sell, disseminate, distribute, transmit, broadcast or commercially exploit Our Content, unless you have received our prior written consent.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site.
- You must not use any part of Our Content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in a way that breaches these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We reserve the right to investigate any suspected or actual improper, illegal, or unauthorised use of Our Content or the Website (or any part of it) and we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action.
5. ACCEPTABLE USE
- This clause 5 sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Website. This clause 5 applies to all users and visitors to the Website. When using the Website, you must comply with this acceptable use clause.
- Any user content uploaded by you to the Website must:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- comply with applicable law in Ireland and in any country from which your user content is uploaded.
- You must not use or access the Website for any unlawful or improper purpose, or in breach of these Terms. For example you must not use it:
- in breach of any applicable law;
- for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm children in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form or similar solicitation (spam);
- to promote illegal activity;
- to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- to promote violence;
- to deceive any person;
- in any way that is defamatory, racist, sexist, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, offensive or otherwise objectionable to us, our staff, or any other individuals; or
- in any way that violates the legal rights (including the privacy or intellectual property rights) of any other person.
- You must not (and you must not to allow any third party to):
- use the Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, our servers, or the networks connected to the server, or that could interfere with any other person’s enjoyment of the Website.
- use any automatic or manual device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar process on any part of the Website or Our Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, any part or feature of the Website, or any servers, equipment, software, systems or networks associated with the Website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you;
- reproduce, reverse-engineer, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in violation of these Terms;
- knowingly transmit any data or send or upload any content that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, or which is technologically harmful.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access or use of the Website and for ensuring that your device and computer software meets the minimum specifications and is configured correctly. You should use your own virus protection and firewall software.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
6. Data Protection
- If any applicable law or regulation requires it, or if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your access or use of the Website of user content, we may disclose any information we hold about you including your identity.
- By sending us suggestions or other feedback regarding the Website, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation or obligation to you.
- We provide the Website for general information purposes only. We aim to ensure that the Website is accurate at the time of publication, however, the Website or its features may change without notice and we may withdraw or amend the Website (or any part of it) or add or remove any features without notice. We are under no obligation to update the Website and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that Our Content or the Website is accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
- By using the Website, you acknowledge that the transmission of data over the internet can never be completely secure and you accept the risk that others may be able to read or intercept any user content or other information, text, graphics you submit or send to or through the Website. This includes transmissions that are identified as secure or encrypted.
- To the maximum extent allowed under law:
- the Website and Our Content are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and we and our affiliates and business partners do not guarantee that: the Website (or any part of it), or any of Our Content, will be uninterrupted or error-free; or that the Website will be secure or free from viruses, malware or other harmful elements;
- your use and access of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume responsibility and risk of loss or damage resulting from your use or access of the Website and any linked websites. This includes viewing, accessing, relying on, installing, downloading from or uploading to or through the Website;
- we and our affiliates and business partners expressly exclude all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings (whether express or implied) that are not expressly set out in these Terms;
- we and our affiliates and business partners are not liable for any indirect or consequential loss; or for any loss of income, business, revenue, profits, use, opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation; any loss or corruption of data; any business interruption; any decision made in reliance on the Website or Our Content; or any corruption or damage to equipment, device, hardware or software, arising from your use of, or inability to use, the Website or any part of the Website or Our Content. This applies even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful for us to do so.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of the Website or with the Terms, the only remedy available to you is close your account and stop accessing or using the Website.
- You shall indemnify and keep us and our affiliates and business partners and our and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (each an “indemnified person”) indemnified on demand from and against all judgments, awards, penalties, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or incurred by an indemnified person and arising out of or in connection with: (a) any violation of the Terms by you; (b) your access or use of the Website; or (c) any claim that the user content infringes or is alleged to infringe any applicable law or the legal rights (including the privacy or intellectual property rights) of any other person.
- We may determine, in our discretion, if there has been a violation of the Terms. If you violate any of the Terms we may immediately take all or any one or more of the following actions:
- temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to access or use the Website;
- temporary or permanent removal of any of your User Content;
- issue a written warning to you;
- start legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all of our costs and the costs of our affiliates and business partners (including administrative and legal costs) arising from or in connection with your violation of the Terms;
- start further legal action against you;
- disclose such information to law enforcement or the authorities as we reasonably believe is necessary.
The actions described above are not limited, and we reserve the right to take other action that we reasonably believe is appropriate.
- Sections 5, 6, 7, 8 and 12 survive termination of these Terms. Any amounts owed by a party to the other party before termination remain owed after termination.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms (including any additional terms that we may provide when you register or engage with a feature of the Website), are the only agreement between you and us regarding the Website and supersede all previous agreements, promises, representations, warranties and understandings between you and us regarding the Website.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any part of these Terms to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent.
- If we do not act to enforce a breach of these Terms, that does not mean we have waived our right to enforce these Terms. We may take any relevant steps against you later.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of this Website and the Terms and all matters or disputes (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with them are governed by the laws of Ireland. The Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction on any matter or dispute (whether contractual or non-contractual) between you and us arising out of or in connection with the Website and the Terms.